Blue and White Monday -- The Guest Room
Jackie Armour via The Glam Pad
Did you see my post last Wednesday about getting the guest room ready for company? I created a list of items to have in the room for guests. I knew I'd forget something. I also knew you'd have thoughtful tips to share, so asked for suggestions. I'm including an updated list at the end of the post with some of the suggestions I received from you.
In keeping with the guest room theme, I've included beautiful bedrooms for Blue and White Monday.
Joy Tribout Interior Design
Rachel Reider Interiors
For the Guest Room:
* A bench at the foot of the bed for luggage, or a luggage rack
* A travel size iron and ironing board
* A travel size clothes steamer
* Both a local magazine and general interest magazines
* A carafe or bottled water
* A memo pad and pen
* A lamp on a nightstand
* A bud vase with a pretty bloom
* A tray large enough to hold a carafe or bottled water, the bud vase, and the memo pad and pen
* A power strip for charging phone, laptop, iPad, etc.
* A card with wifi connection information
* An alarm clock
* An extra blanket or throw