So, Albertina, from Mimosa Lane, tagged me to share my Favorite Fifteen. These are all things I use either every day, or almost every day. The idea is to share ideas and product recommendations. Below is a snippet for each item.
1) I keep Kind Bars in my bag and enjoy one on the go almost every day. They're healthy, gluten free, and low sugar. Best of all, they're yummy.
2) My iPad stays in the car for while I'm out away from my desktop.
3) My iPhone stays close by always.
4) I snuggle up with this throw in the off white color every night while I enjoy TV escapism. The fleece side is sooooo cozy.
5) Love Netfix for TV escapism.
6) Nespresso makes mornings bearable : )
7) My dermatologist recommends Brush on Block. I keep it in my bag so it's always handy.
8) My dermatologist also recommends CeraVe. I just love this stuff. I use the facial moisturizer, too.
9) Gold hoops every single day.
10) Enjoying my Nespresso coffee from a Blue Canton Mottohedeh mug is a nice treat every morning.
11) Dr. Hauschka lipstick #7. I got tired of worrying about all of the toxins I was ingesting from using department store lipsticks, and found this in the cosmetic department at Whole Foods. I like the color and that it's organic. However, it rubs off fairly easily.
12) I keep two small Moleskine notebooks in my bag. A pink one for work notes, and a green one for family "to do" lists.
13) Who has time to switch out bags every day? This works with most everything and is big enough to be very flexible. Also, I don't see it going out of style anytime soon. I'll be using this bag for years.
14) Regardless of the time of year, I like to keep my jean jacket close by. It's perfect for layering and looks great with everything.
15) I found these slippers last year and wear them all the time. They work with everything and are also quite comfy. While they're not available anymore, these are similar.
I want to hear about Linda's favorites, so I'm tagging Calling it Home. I also think her post today is very interesting. She's sharing lots about The One Room Challenge, and why she went to the trouble/expense to have it trademarked. I love The One Room Challenge. It was such an original idea, and Linda has done an amazing job developing it. I'll be participating in the next one which starts October 1st, and I'm so very excited to share more of my project with you! And, BTW, if you have a blog you can participate in The One Room Challenge by linking up to Calling it Home October 2nd. Read more about that here.